Accelerating Sales Growth with Effective Virtual Consultative Selling – The New Normal
by Cecilia Sim
Why You Should Attend This Course
It is a new normal for today’s sales professionals to shift selling solutions virtually. However, the salespeople have to be more prepared in virtual consultative selling and learn how to create virtual engagement that builds rapport with customers, gains customer insights, and provides value to meet the needs of the customers. With a consultative selling approach, salespeople not only engage customers more effectively but also strengthen the relationship for more sales opportunities.
This workshop walks the participants through the consultative selling process, practical sales skills and strategies to be ready for more successful virtual selling.
What Benefits YOU will Get
- Plan and prepare for a successful virtual consultative selling
- Deliver sales using the consultative selling sales mindset and approach
- Apply sales strategies and skills to enhance sales productivity and performance
- Increase confidence to create a more engaging virtual selling experience
What YOU will Learn
- Cultivate the power of a positive sales mindset that drives better sales results
- Develop the key characteristics and quality of a professional consultative salesperson
- Plan and prepare virtual consultative selling which is different from the F2F selling
- Map the consultative sales process and skills to the customers buying process and purchasing behavior
- Create a sales opening that builds customer rapport and establishes customer trust
- Qualify the right prospects and decision-makers for a higher closing rate
- Practice active listening and questioning techniques to gain customer insights
- Articulate value propositions with compelling cases that answer the customer’s real needs, pains, and concerns
- Project sales presentation with clear voices, positive words, and synchronize both verbal and body language
- Overcome sales objections with closing techniques that win purchase commitments
- Nurture and collaborate with customers to lock-in long-term business relationships
- Adapt communication styles that suit the customers’ personality and close business opportunities faster
- Optimize technology to control the flow of sales conversation in virtual sales meetings
- Avoid the pitfalls of virtual selling and maintain your professionalism in the virtual environment
How YOU will Learn
This is an experiential workshop using realistic sales scenarios. The learning methodologies include the participants engaging in experiential hands-on learning through mini-lectures, assessments, group discussion, role-plays, skills-building activities. Facilitator debriefing will engage and encourage peers and groups when conducting gap-analysis for their reflections, reviews and critiques on areas of improvement.
Who Should Attend
New salespeople, sales professionals, business development executives and sales managers who either sell F2F and ready to transit into virtual virtually
Cecilia Sim strongly believes that people can develop positive behavioural capabilities and skillset for personal and professional excellence. Being a practitioner, she is well-versed with practical strategies when facilitating participants and strongly effective in sharing real-life experiences, inspiring for changed mindsets and motivating personnel for better results.
Cecilia has conducted training for thousands of companies across different industries and cultures in local, regional, and international. She adopts a gap analysis training methodology to facilitate participants through experiential self-discovery. Her practical approach helps participants to gain self-awareness of personal effectiveness, opportunity areas for improvements, and to be proactively ready in action steps for personal development and better results.
Cecilia has more than 25 years of extensive experience in industries such as IT, education, membership and management consulting. Her previous roles include trainer/facilitator, pre-sales consultant, assistant director, and General Managers. Her job responsibilities span across portfolio/brand positioning, change management, performance management to sales performance. She continues to offer training solutions in her expertise in sales, marketing, communication, change and performance management.
Cecilia holds a Master of Business Administration from the University of Adelaide, Australia, Bachelor of Business Administration (Honor, major in Management Information System) from the Northeastern University, Boston, USA. She also holds the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA), and as a WSQ Certified trainer for Service Professional (CSP) and GEMS (going the extra miles). She is a certified KPI professional by the KPI Institute.
She is the Founder of Softskills Net, a training and management consulting firm focused on developing people to their best at both personal and professional levels.
25 – 26 Oct 2021
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- MIS Member enjoy 10% Discount
- Register for 8 or more participants to enjoy 10% Group Discount
- Group size: up to 12 persons