We are committed to creating a conducive working, learning and teaching environment by providing the highest quality services that:
- Meet or exceed our customers’, staffs’ and stakeholders’ expectations.
- Comply with all regulatory requirements.
- Continuously improve.
- Result in an effective quality management system.
We contribute to the community through participation in community work and provide financial assistance to needy families and students.
We love our earth. Our staff and students pledge to:
- Reduce, reuse and recycle
- Educate ourselves on green issues
We strive for organisation excellence through continuous innovation and improvement in our people, processes thereon service quality.
Safety & Health Policy
We seek to provide a safe and healthy environment that is conducive to learning and teaching.