Advanced Marketing Strategies – Driving Business Growth & Sustainability
by Cecilia Sim
Radical changes in the marketplace pose great challenges to businesses performance. With the product-markets maturing in the competitive landscape, technological changes in the macro-environment and escalating customers’ expectations for superior value from the product/services, what was once effective marketing strategies are no longer as successful as they were in the past. The only constant is to continuously compete with effective marketing strategies to strengthen the firm’s market position, seize market opportunities and growth potentials.
This course aims to extend participants’ marketing skills and knowledge in using tools, strategies, and best practices to formulate growth-oriented marketing strategies. It includes a practical framework for driving marketing strategy through an understanding of the organisation’s position and a systematic set of marketing techniques to identify and realise market potential.
** Prior to attending this course, participants who are new to marketing should preferably have completed Effective Marketing Strategies
- Adopt a marketing framework to win customers and to achieve marketing objectives
- Develop strategic marketing thinking and analysis skills to capture market opportunities, using different types of marketing strategies
- Be more effective and efficient in formulating marketing decisions and strategies
This course is suitable for marketing professionals across all levels of management, and senior management of business owners.
This is a practical, interactive, and simulated workshop including skill-building activities, case studies, group discussions, presentations and peer/facilitator assessments.
- Develop a framework to drive marketing strategy that aligns with corporate objectives
- Re-assess a firm’s business context, market forces, and the alignment of marketing strategies with its business direction
- Understand market competitive positioning, competitive strategies and market targeting strategies to capture larger market share
- Re-thinking marketing strategies to protect market position and explore different opportunities for growth
- Evaluate competitive strategy options that differentiate you from your competitors
- Determine growth-market strategies options from a market leader and market challenger’s perspective
- Decide market entry strategies from a pioneer and a follower’s perspective
- Formulate marketing strategies from the pioneer and follower’s position
- Determine growth-market strategies options in the mature and declining markets
- Formulate marketing strategies to serve the new economy markets
- Develop marketing performance matric for measuring marketing performance
Cecilia strongly believes that people can develop their potential at both the personal and professional level. She is highly enthusiastic and motivated in facilitating participants to uncover and develop their personal and professional potentials. Being a practitioner, she facilitates and engages participants by using simulated real-life cases and practical examples to enhance their learning and application. Cecilia includes gap analysis training methodology and walks participants through the self-discovery process to review workplace experiences, highlight necessary changes, and revitalizes the next few action steps for personal development and better results.
She has strong people skills and cross-border experiences in working with participants across different industries and cultures in the region. She has more than 25 years of extensive industry experiences from her various roles as trainer/facilitator, pre-sales consultant, assistant director, and General Manager in various industries including IT, education, membership, and management consulting. Her responsibilities for these roles include portfolio repositioning, change management, performance management and sales results of her team and organization.
Cecilia is a bilingual facilitator and has broad experience in facilitating training for hundreds of companies from different industries. The participants in which she has conducted for public and in-house company training (sales & marketing, management & leadership, communication) include C-level, senior managements, executives and professionals from local, regional and international levels.
Cecilia holds a Master of Business Administration from the University of Adelaide (Australia), and a Bachelor of Business Administration from the Northeastern University, Boston, USA (Honor, major in Management Information System). She also holds the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA), and WSQ Certified trainer for Service Professional (CSP) trainer, GEMS (going the extra miles). She is a certified KPI professional by KPI Institute.
06 – 07 Dec 2021
The class offers in-class or virtual learning
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- SDF Available (Non-WSQ) Code: CRS-N-0030632
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- MIS Member enjoy 10% Discount
- Register for 8 or more participants to enjoy 10% Group Discount