Be Ready for Personal and Professional Change Management
by Cecilia Sim
Why You Should Attend This Course
With increasing pace of change in the workplace environment, people who are ready to change take a proactive response to make change stick. They tend to have the initiative to acquire relevant knowledge, practical tools and best practices to overcome their inertia and manage change to acheive the expected results that enhance personal and professional goals.
This workshop walks participants through phases of change and provide participants with the relevant knowledge, insight of change, change strategies/techniques/tools that enhances change outcomes.
- Understand change and change management models to facilitate change
- Utilize change management tools and techniques for effective change
- Apply change strategies and effective communication that inspire and motivate people to buy-in and support change initiatives
- Develope a personal change management plan for goal realization
- Understand change management and the needs to change
- Learn how to use change management models to plan and facilitate change
- Manage phases of change through a transition
- Apply change management tools and techniques for effecting change
- Identify the reasons for an individual’s resistance to change
- Apply change management strategies to overcome the resistance of change
- Practive effective communication strategies during transition of change
- Take action steps towards implementing change initiatives for realization of goals
- Develop a personal change management plan for realization of personal and professional goa
Supervisors, Managers and Leaders who guide groups/teams for change initiatives. Anyone who wants to manage change more effectively.
This is a practical, interactive and facilitative workshop. The methodologies include interactive lectures, group discussions, presentations, skill building exercises through role playing, self-reflection for action planning, and Peer/Team/Facilitator Assessment.
Cecilia Sim, Corporate Facilitator
Cecilia strongly believes that people can develop their potential at both the personal and professional level. She is highly enthusiastic and motivated in facilitating participants to uncover and develop their personal and professional potentials. Being a practitioner, she facilitates and engages participants by using simulated real-life cases and practical examples to enhance their learning and application. Cecilia includes gap analysis training methodology and walks participants through the self-discovery process to review workplace experiences, highlight necessary changes, and revitalizes the next few action steps for personal development and better results.
She has strong people skills and cross-border experiences in working with participants across different industries and cultures in the region. Cecilia has more than 25 years of extensive industry experiences from her various roles as trainer/facilitator, pre-sales consultant, assistant director, and General Managers across the MNC, SMEs, and Start-ups of various industries including IT, education, membership, and management consulting. Her responsibilities for director and general management role include portfolio repositioning, change management, performance management and sales results of her team and organization.
Cecilia is a bilingual facilitator and has broad experience in facilitating training for thousands of companies from different industries. Her key competencies include corporate training, course development, mentoring, and management consultancy services in the areas of sales, marketing, management, communication and customer services. The participants in which she has conducted for public and in-house company training include C-level, senior managements, executives and professionals at local, regional and international levels.
Her partial list of corporate clients in addition to public seminars include A* Star, American Express, Bhutan Royal Insurance, Cargo Community Network, CrimsonLogic, Premier Rent-A-Car, Far East Organization, Ferring Pharmaceutical, Fugro Satellite Positioning, GFK, Güntner Asia Pacific, MTU Asia, Novartis (Thailand), Olympus, Nitto Denko, Kennametal, Rutledge, Spa Esprit Group, City Bank, Chubb Singapore, Step Oiltools, Weatherford (Brunei), Sumitomo Chemical Asia, Pico Electronics, National Instruments, NTUC, Singapore Tourism Board amongst others.
Cecilia holds a Master of Business Administration from the University of Adelaide (Australia), and a Bachelor of Business Administration from the Northeastern University, Boston, USA (Honor, major in Management Information System). She also holds the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA), and WSQ Certified trainer for Service Professional (CSP) trainer, GEMS (going the extra miles). She is a certified KPI professional by KPI Institute.
08 – 09 Nov 2021
The class offers in-class or virtual learning
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- MIS Member enjoy 10% Discount
- Register for 8 or more participants to enjoy 10% Group Discount