Cross Selling Techniques to Drive Higher Revenue & Profits
by Stanis Benjamin / Ho Tan Whai Aun
Why You Should Attend This Course
The competition is tougher than ever, and the pace is much faster. It is no longer enough to just have a great product and deliver a persuasive presentation on the features you offer. These days, selling isn’t about convincing the customer to buy your product. Instead, you must learn to function as an expert consultant who has the skills and patience to first identify what the customer really needs and wants, and then help them obtain it. This 2-day inspirational course provides you with a well thought process for cross selling.
- Develop the Right Strategies and Skills for Cross Selling
- Recognise Different Buying Behaviours and Learning Styles To Influence Cross Selling
- Develop Relationship Building Skills For Influence In Cross Selling
- Evaluate and Identify Appropriate Sales Opportunities
- Develop Effective Ways to Answer Objections and Manage Sales Resistance and Obstacles
- Gain Important Insights into the Customer’s Decision-Making Process To Cross Sell
- The Inner Game – Mindset and Skills For Cross Selling
- Vital Determinants for Success In Cross Selling Products and Services
- Understanding Personalities and Behaviours to Cross Sell in Different Sales Situations
- Behaviour Focused Sales Strategies – When To Cross Sell
- Techniques To Develop Relationships To Influence Clients
- Evaluate and Identify Appropriate Sales Opportunities For Cross Selling
- Pinpointing Sales Opportunities – Cross Selling Through Customer Encounters
- Techniques That Get Customers Attention And Action
- Asking the Right Questions To Identify Cross Selling Opportunities
- Understanding Customers Decision Making Process To Cross Sell
- Techniques to Cross Sell By Focusing On Value
- Managing Customers Expectations In Cross Selling Situations
- Strategies for Managing Sales Objections and Obstacles
- Influencing Buying Behaviour – Creating Favourable Mindset To Cross Sell
(Course will be conducted by one of the following trainers)
Stanis Benjamin, Master Facilitator and Distinguished Toastmaster, is a motivational humorist and an accomplished speaker, consultant and trainer in the fields of business presentation skills, sales, communication, customer service, leadership and strategies for personal success. As a coach, consultant and keynote speaker, he has addressed many companies and institutions and helped senior executives, high-achieving professionals and beginners to reach higher levels of performance.
Stanis is a thought leader on how to create and sustain high performance. He combines theory with management practices to develop action-oriented techniques for building winning teams. He has been invited as an expert to speak on the topics “Behaviour Focused Communication and Humour in Presentations” and presented on Positive Business Minutes for News Radio 93.8.
He has gained excellent reputation for his work with human resource and training departments of numerous organisations to design and develop Sales, Personal Effectiveness, Leadership and Communication training programmes. Stanis brings with him over 15 years of training and coaching experience and is accredited as an Executive Leadership facilitator.
Ho-Tan Whai Aun has been a consultant, speaker and trainer since he started working in the UK in the 1980’s. He was responsible for implementing major projects with The Guardian Royal Exchange, Norwich Union, The Christian Trust, Norfolk County Council and ChristChurch Conferences.
Over the years, Whai Aun has trained many people through seminars, workshops and one-to-one supervision – he is also a mentor to professionals and senior managers in UK and Asia. He believes in continuing education and training, and empowering people through learning, training and application of evidence-based principles. He knows that personal success usually comes through incremental minor transformations rather than radical major upheavals, so he brings successful people to greater heights through corrective behaviour modifications and changing of their thought patterns and core beliefs.
Whai Aun is a sought-after speaker in complex technical presentations as well as in communications and counselling seminars. He has conducted training for the business and industrial sectors, hospitals, government bodies as well as for colleges, schools and charitable organisations.
Whai Aun graduated from Trinity College, Dublin (Ireland) in Business Studies and was a UK-trained Project Manager. Occasionally, he provides oversight, support and training for Marketing & Sales and HR staff – specialising in consumer heuristic evaluations and networking. He has also conducted seminars for the Sales Teams in various financial and manufacturing companies. He is a mentor and personal friend to top Sales producers and CEOs from different industries, as well as to various start-up entrepreneurs.
In Asia, some of the organisations he has worked with include Microsoft, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore Police Force, DBS Securities and The Salvation Army.
15 – 16 Nov 2021
The class offers in-class learning only
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- MIS Member enjoy 10% Discount
- Register for 8 or more participants to enjoy 10% Group Discount