Developing Integrated Marketing Campaign For Impact And Results
by Cecilia Sim
Why You Should Attend This Course
Findings have shown that successful B2B companies had strong alignment between their marketing communications and business goals. They had increasingly integrating digital with traditional marketing campaigns and communicating across channels for on-going customer engagement and value.
Integrated marketing campaign (IMC) needs to be planned and executed with a measurable goal. With a proper IMC plan, companies will have better insights about their businesses, customers, market situations, and be able to drive relevant campaigns that resonate with their target markets. This workshop walks you through the steps of reviewing the existing campaigns, analysing gaps for campaign effectiveness, and developing an effective marketing campaigns plan in today’s multichannel driven world.
- Awareness of the trends of marketing campaigns in a competitive environment.
- Link your marketing campaigns with marketing objectives and communication strategy.
- Review and adopt marketing campaigns for customer value and returns on investment.
- Internalize the process of developing an effective marketing campaign plan.
- Understand the process of creating the integrated marketing campaigns.
- Identify market segments and assess market situations and industry trends.
- Align marketing campaigns with the marketing communication strategies and marketing objectives.
- Integrate digital and traditional marketing campaigns for customer value, impact and influence.
- Develop an integrated marketing campaigns to maximize the impact
- On-going monitoring and reporting of the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns value creation, financial justification and the return on investment.
This is a practical, interactive and productive workshop which participants’ learn the concepts and application through
- Simulated case scenario.
- Review discussions, application, and presentation.
- Self/peer/facilitator assessment and debriefing.
Any marketing executives or newly appointed marketing person who wants to master the art of fundamental marketing skills. Also for marketing professionals who want to refresh their marketing skills.
Cecilia Sim, Corporate Facilitator
Cecilia strongly believes that people can develop their potential at both the personal and professional level. She is highly enthusiastic and motivated in facilitating participants to uncover and develop their personal and professional potentials. Being a practitioner, she facilitates and engages participants by using simulated real-life cases and practical examples to enhance their learning and application. Cecilia includes gap analysis training methodology and walks participants through the self-discovery process to review workplace experiences, highlight necessary changes, and revitalizes the next few action steps for personal development and better results.
She has strong people skills and cross-border experiences in working with participants across different industries and cultures in the region. Cecilia has more than 25 years of extensive industry experiences from her various roles as trainer/facilitator, pre-sales consultant, assistant director, and General Managers across the MNC, SMEs, and Start-ups of various industries including IT, education, membership, and management consulting. Her responsibilities for director and general management role include portfolio repositioning, change management, performance management and sales results of her team and organization.
Cecilia is a bilingual facilitator and has broad experience in facilitating training for thousands of companies from different industries. Her key competencies include corporate training, course development, mentoring, and management consultancy services in the areas of sales, marketing, management, communication and customer services. The participants in which she has conducted for public and in-house company training include C-level, senior managements, executives and professionals at local, regional and international levels.
Her partial list of corporate clients in addition to public seminars include A* Star, American Express, Bhutan Royal Insurance, Cargo Community Network, CrimsonLogic, Premier Rent-A-Car, Far East Organization, Ferring Pharmaceutical, Fugro Satellite Positioning, GFK, Güntner Asia Pacific, MTU Asia, Novartis (Thailand), Nitto Denko, Kennametal, Rutledge, Spa Esprit Group, City Bank, Chubb Singapore, Step Oiltools, Weatherford (Brunei), Sumitomo Chemical Asia, Pico Electronics, National Instruments, NTUC, Singapore Tourism Board amongst others.
Cecilia holds a Master of Business Administration from the University of Adelaide (Australia), and a Bachelor of Business Administration from the Northeastern University, Boston, USA (Honor, major in Management Information System). She also holds the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA), and WSQ Certified trainer for Service Professional (CSP) trainer, GEMS (going the extra miles). She is a certified KPI professional by KPI Institute.
11 Oct 2021
The class offers in-class or virtual learning
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- MIS Member enjoy 10% Discount
- Register for 8 or more participants to enjoy 10% Group Discount