Developing Winning KPIs for Peak Performance
by Cecilia Sim
Why You Should Attend This Course
It is important for Heads of Department (HODs) and senior management to set relevant KPIs towards corporate objectives for achieving organizational effectiveness. This workshop provides HODs and senior management the guideline and skills to formulate KPIs that meet SMART criteria and drive the organizational to the next higher level of performance.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Adopt a positive mindset for KPIs
- Grasp concept of KPIs, Smart Goals for departmental performance
- Formulate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that integrated with SMART criteria
- Implement KPIs and enhance the performance level of the employees
- Review the performance management system
- Understand the importance of performance measurement system
- Adopt the process of performance measurement
- Select and formulate Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Implement KPIs with best practices
Introduction: Performance Management, Performance Measurement Systems, and KPIs
- Review the performance management system framework
- Explain performance measurement system & balanced scorecard
Understanding, selecting and formulating KPIs
- Positive mindset of KPIs and KPIs characteristics
- Identify KPIs role in the key area of focus
- Highlight the alignment of KPIs with departmental objectives and company goals
- Decide what to measure and KPIs selection criteria
- KPI documentation and performance data gathering and reporting
- Using KPIs smartly – the SMART criteria for performance measurement
Implementing KPIs with best practices
- Gather, select and interpret winning KPIs
- Avoid the pitfalls in setting KPIs
This is a practical, interactive and productive workshop which participants’ learn concepts and application of strategies through
- Case studies
- Application of case scenarios
- Group discussions and presentation
- Peer sharing and facilitator’s debriefing
Any Managers, executives, business owners and anyone who want to take their performance to a higher level.
Cecilia Sim, Corporate Facilitator
Cecilia strongly believes that people can develop their potential at both the personal and professional level. She is highly enthusiastic and motivated in facilitating participants to uncover and develop their personal and professional potentials. Being a practitioner, she facilitates and engages participants by using simulated real-life cases and practical examples to enhance their learning and application. Cecilia includes gap analysis training methodology and walks participants through the self-discovery process to review workplace experiences, highlight necessary changes, and revitalizes the next few action steps for personal development and better results.
She has strong people skills and cross-border experiences in working with participants across different industries and cultures in the region. Cecilia has more than 25 years of extensive industry experiences from her various roles as trainer/facilitator, pre-sales consultant, assistant director, and General Managers across the MNC, SMEs, and Start-ups of various industries including IT, education, membership, and management consulting. Her responsibilities for director and general management role include portfolio repositioning, change management, performance management and sales results of her team and organization.
Cecilia is a bilingual facilitator and has broad experience in facilitating training for thousands of companies from different industries. Her key competencies include corporate training, course development, mentoring, and management consultancy services in the areas of sales, marketing, management, communication and customer services. The participants in which she has conducted for public and in-house company training include C-level, senior managements, executives and professionals at local, regional and international levels.
Her partial list of corporate clients in addition to public seminars include A* Star, American Express, Bhutan Royal Insurance, Cargo Community Network, CrimsonLogic, Premier Rent-A-Car, Far East Organization, Ferring Pharmaceutical, Fugro Satellite Positioning, GFK, Güntner Asia Pacific, MTU Asia, Novartis (Thailand), Nitto Denko, Kennametal, Rutledge, Spa Esprit Group, City Bank, Chubb Singapore, Step Oiltools, Weatherford (Brunei), Sumitomo Chemical Asia, Pico Electronics, National Instruments, NTUC, Singapore Tourism Board amongst others.
Cecilia holds a Master of Business Administration from the University of Adelaide (Australia), and a Bachelor of Business Administration from the Northeastern University, Boston, USA (Honor, major in Management Information System). She also holds the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA), and WSQ Certified trainer for Service Professional (CSP) trainer, GEMS (going the extra miles). She is a certified KPI professional by KPI Institute.
11 Oct 2021
The class offers in-class or virtual learning
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- MIS Member enjoy 10% Discount
- Register for 8 or more participants to enjoy 10% Group Discount