Increasing Sales Productivity & Performance
by Stanis Benjamin / Ho-Tan Whai Aun
Why You Should Attend This Course
With business transformation taking place all over the world, the selling profession is in a massive state of change. Old ways of selling is being challenged in the digital era where the internet, globalisation and commoditization of entire products and services have resulted in the sales person losing control as the driver of the sales process. The challenging business environment has placed tremendous pressure on sales force to deliver results and become ruthlessly efficient. The economic pressure in our business environment demands that sales organisation become more efficient and effective while reducing cost and the sales people to be more productive, doing more with less. The right tools and sales strategies can help organisations reduce costs and enjoy increased productivity and sales performance.
- Understand the Challenges to Sales Productivity and Performance
- Identify Unproductive Behaviours and Activities that Inhibit Sales Performance and Productivity
- Reinforce Effective Sales Behaviours that Increase Sales Productivity and Performance
- Align Technology and Processes to Increase Sales Performance and Productivity
- Identify and Use Current Digital Technologies to Increase Sales and Productivity
- Pinpoint Performance Gaps and Develop Coaching Plans to Improve Sales Productivity and Performance
An Offer That Speaks To Your Customer/Client
- How to ensure your marketing offer is easy-to-understand, effective and resonates with your target customers
- Discover what your customer is really motivated by (and implant them into your offer)
Creating An Offer ‘Hook’
- The type of ‘hooks’ that make people can’t help but pay attention to what’s being offered
- Examples of actual offers that are proven to catch customers’ eyeballs right from the start
- How to create attention-getting hooks that are unique to your product/service
Mesmerisers: Elements That Amplify Desire In Your Offer
- The psychological components that enhance higher buying desires in people’s minds
- Key method to instill trust in your customers and remove emotion-of-doubts they might have about your product/service
- Tested-to-work ‘phrases and words’ that excite, fascinate & increase the desire in customers to take up your offer
- Secrets to make any offer go from ‘dull’… to ‘strong & tempting’
When & How To Present Price In Your Offer
- Strategic ways to present price – so that it reduces objections from customers and have them feel at-ease about paying
- Curb the perception of “It’s too expensive” in the customer’s mind
- How to put up an offer (with a right sequence) that makes the price-tag of your product/service a non-issue — making it a ‘no-brainer’ to buy
Triggering ‘Buy Now’ Rather Than ‘Buy Later’
- ‘Psychological elements’ that stimulates the human mind to stop delaying on purchasing and instead act now
- Reasons why potential customers hesitate to buy and end up saying “I’ll think about it” (Plus: what can be done to counter that and shift their minds into ‘buy’ mode)
- The most important ‘irresistible offer’ final component that gets customers to put everything else aside and make a purchase right away
Who Will Benefit?
- Marketing professionals/executives
- Sales professionals/executives
- Business development staff/team
- Advertising professionals/executives
- Copywriting staff
- Product/service development team
- Online marketing team/professionals
- SMEs and businesses
- Anyone who wants to create enticing offers for their products/services and get people to buy
Tylus has advised and helped sharpened the marketing and sales campaigns/materials for companies spanning over 30 different industries. He has guided companies’ sales teams, SMEs and major corporations in uncovering hidden opportunities and breakthrough ideas, that result in significant increase of their bottom line, business revenues and profitability.
An obsessed marketing enthusiast, Tylus spent over 15 years learning, real-life testing and applying just about every marketing method and idea known to man. These vast experiences had in turn helped to uncover what truly and repeatedly works in sales & marketing.
Tylus is also an entrepreneur and founder of various businesses. He oversees the people and management of his businesses by actively applying productivity and work-optimizing strategies to generate growth and profitability. From that experience, as well as joint-venturing/connecting with a diverse variety of people from different industries, he has identified patterns that can limit or plateau professional and personal growth, as well as patterns that can substantially maximize one’s potential to bring in optimal personal success as well as professional success in one’s career. Tylus incorporates these success concepts and real-life examples into his trainings. Many clients who attended the training have acknowledge that they are glad to be the ones learning the strategies, and hope their competition never will.
In the online aspect, Tylus has created numerous web ads and copies for different niches and businesses with some achieving an immediate 300% increase in sales. A partial list of Tylus’s clienteles include Singapore Armed Forces, Citibank, People’s Association, Rotaract Club of Singapore, SAFRA, Prudential, Senoko Energy, Star Cruises, Hospitality Purchasing Association, MCYS etc. He also conducts in-house training for corporations, hospitality and service industries, large and small organizations, associations and statutory boards.
09 Sep 2021
07 Dec 2021
The class offers in-class or virtual learning
- MIS Member enjoy 10% Discount
- Register for 8 or more participants to enjoy 10% Group Discount