Managing Customer Expectations for Frontline Professionals
by Ng Ping Ping / Yvonne Wu
Why You Should Attend This Course
For any business to thrive in a competitive and changing environment, it must keep pace with customers changing needs, wants and expectations. We need to put customers first and anticipate their expectations. The challenge is, different customers expect different things, so how do we manage it effectively?
In the fast changing environment, having job competency or knowledge to use the latest technology is insufficient to provide customer satisfaction. The winners of today will be those who stay ahead of the change curve, constantly redefining their strategies and sharpening their skills and able to manage customer expectations, to gain the competitive advantage.
This course looks at the challenges of managing customer expectations without compromising the quality of service provided.
- Understand formula for customer satisfaction
- Recognise variables influencing customer expectations and satisfaction
- Know customers decision making process to manage expectations
- Use complaints and compliments to develop service strategies in managing expectations
- Understand critical factors and influence of products on customer expectations
- Develop interpersonal communication and problem solving skills
- The inner game of customer satisfaction – Qualities of service professionals
- Formula for customer satisfaction – Expectations of today’s customers
- Vital determinants for managing customer expectations
- Understand customer expectations – Why, What and How
- Variables influencing customer expectations and satisfaction
- Models of customers decision making process to manage expectations
- Sources for benchmarking to help manage customer expectations
- Setting “Customer First” objectives – Analysing customer needs, wants and desires
- Process capability and process mapping to manage expectations
- Interpersonal communication and problem solving skills to manage expectations
- Using complaints and compliments to develop service strategies
- Making customer focused decisions – Adding exceptional value
- Response strategies for managing different personalities and difficult service situations
- Choosing the right strategy to maximize on opportunities
For all executives, managers or business owners who are client-facing and need to manage customers’ expectations.
Ng Ping Ping is a powerful coach who helps companies and their personnel grow in their professional and personal journey. Charismatic and enthusiastic, she is a one of a kind trainer. Her unique blend of theory, married with experiential dimensions provide more than a cognitive learning process.
Ping Ping uses her broad experience gained through various roles in multinational companies in all her training sessions. She has had exposure in client relationship management, service quality, branding/marketing from the leadership roles she has held in the past.
With intensive hands on experience in operations and merchandising for the fashion and retail industry of leading brands, she have been trained to have a keen eye for detail. Her clientele hails from countries across the globe, cutting across the width of the whole social strata rung. Having worked and lived in many countries, she has kept up to date with the different trends and cultures in different markets and is easily adaptable to train different groups.
The key areas she trains includes Communication, Sales, Branding & Marketing, Negotiation Skills, Customer Service, and Self-Empowerment issues.
Her natural charisma, ability to captivate and keep her audience focused is a key factor for the exceptional results she attains consistently.
From her years of work experience she is able to bring direct relevance to the classroom experience.
A firm believer in lifelong learning she applies current methodologies of learning in the training programs that she conducts.
Ping Ping graduated with Bachelors of Commerce, specialising in Banking, Finance and Management from Murdoch University, Western Australia. She is currently an associate trainer with the Centre For Communication And Sales Training Pte Ltd.
13 – 14 Sep 2021
16 – 17 Dec 2021
The class offers in-class or virtual learning
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- MIS Member enjoy 10% Discount
- Register for 8 or more participants to enjoy 10% Group Discount