Neuromarketing Bootcamp – Activating the ‘Buy Mode’ in Customer’s Brain
by Tylus Lim
Why You Should Attend This Course
In the past 10 years, new discoveries in the human brain have led to a deeper understanding of what stimulates people to buy. These discoveries went on to become a field called – neuro-marketing. Learn the latest neuro-marketing secrets to fuse your marketing material with elements that appeal to the customers’ brains… triggering them to want your product/service more and make a faster buying decision as a result.
In this course, there is no complicated “brain stuff”. Instead you’ll get 2 power-packed days of neuro-marketing goodies with everything broken down into easy-to-understand ideas and strategies (backed by real-world marketing stories & entertaining examples).
- Understand how the brain goes from ‘normal’ to ‘buying’ mode
- Develop your own marketing/advertising materials that are focused on stimulating the potential customer’s brain and encouraging a positive response
- Eliminate redundant components in marketing materials that doesn’t impact or drive a customer any closer towards a buying decision
- Discover how global brands (and some smaller-but-profitable companies) are successfully using neuro-marketing in their promotions
- How to craft an Irresistible Marketing Offer that triggers people’s minds to uncontrollably say ‘Yes’ to your offer
- Invisible brain persuaders used in advertising
- Creating desired positive perceptions in people within the first 2 seconds
- Neuro pricing strategies – how to get a customer’s brain to think your offer is a good deal (even if it may be highly-priced)
- Secrets of triggering emotions using carefully crafted marketing words to influence buying decisions
- How to appeal to the human senses and increase the potential client’s desire to buy
- Ways to grab people’s attention with your promotion and making it stick in their minds
- Neuro-marketing strategies for gender-oriented products/services – Mars vs. Venus
- Diffusing skepticism – how to speak directly to the customer’s brain and instill trust
- Specific Neuro-marketing techniques for different marketing mediums:
◦ Print ads
◦ Face-to-face selling
- Mind-tactics to create immediate buying decisions
- Behavioral research discoveries about “loyalty” – how you can apply it to prevent customers from jumping ship to your competitors and instead have them stick to you for life
- Secrets to craft an irresistible offer – ignite the “I’ve got to have it” emotions when they see your promotion
- Putting it all together – hands-on session to create & design your own marketing materials using elements of Neuro-marketing
This course is suited for companies whose business is more towards Business-to-Consumers (B2C) and will benefit executives, professionals, sales, retail, marketing and advertising staff who want to learn more about marketing – that is based on fascinating discoveries about the human brain (and forces that influence buying behavior).
Tylus Lim has advised and helped sharpened the marketing campaigns/materials for companies spanning over 20 different industries. An obsessed marketing enthusiast, he spent over 14 years learning, real-life testing and applying just about every marketing method and idea known to man. These vast experiences had in turn helped to uncover what truly and repeatedly works in marketing.
He is also an entrepreneur and founder of various businesses. He manages and oversees the marketing efforts of his businesses by actively using real-life marketing strategies to generate growth and profitability.
In the online aspect, he has created numerous web ads and copies for different niches and businesses. Some of Tylus’ clientele include Singapore Armed Forces, People’s Association, Rotaract Club of Singapore, SAFRA, Nanyang Polytechnic, Star Cruises, MCYS etc.
Tylus holds a Bachelor in Business from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology where he earned a certificate of distinction with specialisation in Marketing.
21 – 22 Oct 2021
The class offers in-class or virtual learning
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- MIS Member enjoy 10% Discount
- Register for 8 or more participants to enjoy 10% Group Discount