Personal Leadership – Motivating Self & Others to Achieve Peak Performance
by Stanis Benjamin / Shankar G
Why You Should Attend This Course
We face a future of increasing complexity, exploding information flows and greater uncertainty. In today’s volatile business environment, yesterday is ancient history. Like a game of chess, smart management requires intelligent strategies without unnecessary moves, moves that will cost you in the long run.
This course will provide your team with the right strategies and skills to identify opportunities and respond effectively. It will capture your imagination and give you the performance language and tools needed to bring others with you on the high performance journey.
- Identify the Vital Determinants for Personal Leadership and Team Success
- Understand your Behaviour in the Performance Lifecycle
- Understand Team Development Stages and Performance Cycle of Teams
- Identify Barriers to Communication and Team Success
- Recognise and Avoid Psychological Performance Traps
- Develop the Right Strategies and Skills for Peak Performance and Team Success
- Develop Effective Interpersonal Communication and Problem-Solving skills
- Fundamentals of Personal and Team Leadership
- Traits, Skills and Behaviours of Effective Leaders
- Critical Success Factors for Personal and Team Success
- Dynamics of Goal Achievement and Peak Performance
- Motivating Self and Team for Personal Performance and Success
- Behaviours in the Performance Lifecycle that Impact Personal and Team Performance
- Development Stages of Teams Influencing Team Performance
- Maintaining Creative Energy for Productivity and Avoiding Performance Paralysis
- Leadership Skills Critical to Meeting Challenges and Managing Change
- Understanding the Communication Process in the Performance Cycle
- Behaviour Focused Communication – Keys to Influencing and Leading People
- Effective Interpersonal Communication Skills – Vital Communication Skills
- Managing Difficult Situations and Behaviours as Leaders
- Systematic Approach to Problem Solving and Decision making
- Influencing and Enhancing Positive Working Relationship
- Choosing the Right Strategies for Results
- Strategies to Inspire and Motivate Teams for Peak Performance
- Coaching for Performance
Anyone who wants to develop personal leadership skills, newly-appointed managers and those aspiring to take leadership roles and those whose roles involve motivating team members for peak performance and team success.
<span style=”color:#000f9f”>(Course will be conducted by one of the following trainers)</span>
Stanis Benjamin, Master Facilitator and Distinguished Toastmaster, is a motivational humorist and an accomplished speaker, consultant and trainer in the fields of business presentation skills, sales, communication, customer service, leadership and strategies for personal success. As a coach, consultant and keynote speaker, he has addressed many companies and institutions and helped senior executives, high-achieving professionals and beginners to reach higher levels of performance.
Stanis is a thought leader on how to create and sustain high performance. He combines theory with management practices to develop action-oriented techniques for building winning teams. He has been invited as an expert to speak on the topics “Behaviour Focused Communication and Humour in Presentations” and presented on Positive Business Minutes for News Radio 93.8.
He has gained excellent reputation for his work with human resource and training departments of numerous organisations to design and develop Sales, Personal Effectiveness, Leadership and Communication training programmes. Stanis brings with him over 15 years of training and coaching experience and is accredited as an Executive Leadership facilitator.
Shankar G is an accomplished speaker, consultant and a highly effective trainer and facilitator conducting communication, sales as well as leadership training. He has motivated many individuals to grow in their personal and professional journey.
Having journeyed through challenging personal life situations, Shankar has been featured in Mediacorp, Vasantham Central, Channel News Asia as well in the Straits Times, Tamil Murasu and Newpaper for his accomplishments and inspiration to many. He is a versatile speaker and is able to blend in a repertoire of humour and entertainment effectively with a message of importance in his presentation. At the end of he is delivery; he is able to move his audience to a new understanding and depth of feeling that will make the audience adopt his views as a collective reaffirmation of their own.
From his sales career and training expertise and from experiential learning, he has developed comprehensive and effective approach to communication, sales and Leadership. His expertise as a trainer and speaker have enabled him to deliver trainings in Sales Negotiations, Goal setting workshops and Financial planning presentations for numerous companies.
09 – 10 Sep 2021
09 – 10 Dec 2021
The class offers in-class or virtual learning
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- SDF Available (Non-WSQ) Code: CRS-N-0024329
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- MIS Member enjoy 10% Discount
- Register for 8 or more participants to enjoy 10% Group Discount