Solution Sales Strategies & Skills
by Stanis Benjamin / Ho-Tan Whai Aun
Why You Should Attend This Course
This course is designed to help sales professionals and sales managers increase sales effectiveness without unnecessary moves that will cost in the long run. The sales process learned will help sales professionals probe to discover the unique needs and real issues of each customer and link solutions to create impact on sales. This highly motivational course provides sales professionals a methodology that is systematic, comprehensive, consultative and customised to create impact on sales.
- Identify critical skills of professional salespeople
- Develop compelling sales presentations
- Analyse each situation and provide customer focused solutions
- Synchronise sales tactics and techniques with customers’ buying style and help them to make buying decisions
- Utilise the right sales strategy and tools to provide solutions for different customers and situations
- Critical Factors for Success in Solution Selling
- Seven Basic Skills in Solution Selling
- The Solution Sales Process
- Solution Selling Toolkit – The Right Tools
- Understanding Personalities and Behaviours in the Sales Cycle
- Behaviour-Focused Sales Strategies
- Five Strategies to Influencing Buyers
- Presenting Compelling Solutions to Close the Sale
- Managing Objections to get to the Solution Stage
- Communicating Value and Recommending Solutions to Customers
- Effective Probing and Questioning Techniques
- Using the Quadrant Solutions Approach
- Listening Skills to Identify the Right Solution to Match Buying Need
- Creative Sales Solutions to Meet Different Needs
(Course will be conducted by one of the following trainers)
Stanis Benjamin, Master Facilitator and Distinguished Toastmaster, is a motivational humorist and an accomplished speaker, consultant and trainer in the fields of business presentation skills, sales, communication, customer service, leadership and strategies for personal success. As a coach, consultant and keynote speaker, he has addressed many companies and institutions and helped senior executives, high-achieving professionals and beginners to reach higher levels of performance.
Stanis is a thought leader on how to create and sustain high performance. He combines theory with management practices to develop action-oriented techniques for building winning teams. He has been invited as an expert to speak on the topics “Behaviour Focused Communication and Humour in Presentations” and presented on Positive Business Minutes for News Radio 93.8.
He has gained excellent reputation for his work with human resource and training departments of numerous organisations to design and develop Sales, Personal Effectiveness, Leadership and Communication training programmes. Stanis brings with him over 15 years of training and coaching experience and is accredited as an Executive Leadership facilitator.
Ho-Tan Whai Aun has been a consultant, speaker and trainer since he started working in the UK in the 1980’s. He was responsible for implementing major projects with The Guardian Royal Exchange, Norwich Union, The Christian Trust, Norfolk County Council and ChristChurch Conferences.
Over the years, Whai Aun has trained many people through seminars, workshops and one-to-one supervision – he is also a mentor to professionals and senior managers in UK and Asia. He believes in continuing education and training, and empowering people through learning, training and application of evidence-based principles. He knows that personal success usually comes through incremental minor transformations rather than radical major upheavals, so he brings successful people to greater heights through corrective behaviour modifications and changing of their thought patterns and core beliefs.
Whai Aun is a sought-after speaker in complex technical presentations as well as in communications and counselling seminars. He has conducted training for the business and industrial sectors, hospitals, government bodies as well as for colleges, schools and charitable organisations.
Whai Aun graduated from Trinity College, Dublin (Ireland) in Business Studies and was a UK-trained Project Manager. Occasionally, he provides oversight, support and training for Marketing & Sales and HR staff – specialising in consumer heuristic evaluations and networking. He has also conducted seminars for the Sales Teams in various financial and manufacturing companies. He is a mentor and personal friend to top Sales producers and CEOs from different industries, as well as to various start-up entrepreneurs.
In Asia, some of the organisations he has worked with include Microsoft, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore Police Force, DBS Securities and The Salvation Army.
01 – 02 Nov 2021
The class offers in-class or virtual learning
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- SDF Available (Non-WSQ) Code: CRS-N-0022682
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- MIS Member enjoy 10% Discount
- Register for 8 or more participants to enjoy 10% Group Discount