Speak with Confidence for Personal & Professional Success
by Stanis Benjamin / TR Sakthi
Why You Should Attend This Course
Today, presentations and public speeches are very much a part of every executive’s responsibility. What distinguishes the successful professional from everyone is the ability to speak confidently to influence and inspire any audience.
When you speak, it is important that your message is delivered in an interesting and easily understood manner. Our communication skills reflect our ability and confidence. More importantly, the way we speak has a profound influence in our relationship with people. This breakthrough session is designed to equip participants with a range of public and professional speaking techniques and skills that will create impact and get results.
- Project Lasting First Impressions and Confidence when Speaking in Public
- Transform the Fear of Speaking into Energetic Interaction with the Audience
- Utilise Verbal, Vocal and Visual Elements to Create Impact
- Learn Effective Speech Scripting Techniques
- Identify Behaviours that Enable you to Influence Others Effectively
- Learn Effective Impromptu Speaking Techniques
- Identify and Effectively Manage Challenging Situations
Managing the Fear of Speaking
- Formula for Audience Satisfaction
- Understanding the Fears of Speaking
- Strategies to Manage Fear
- Steps to Building Self-Confidence When Speaking in Public
Creating First Impressions
- Vital Communication Skills
- Ways to Present a Positive Image
- Posture, Poise and Presence
- Presenting to Different Personalities and Learning Styles
Fundamentals of Presentation
- The Most Compelling Subjects
- Non-verbal Techniques to Enhance Impact
- Power of Gestures and Body Language
- Impact of Voice and Vocal Variety
- “Tools of the Trade” to Convey Message and Techniques to Build Rapport
Organisation and Delivery Skills
- Organising Material for Maximum Impact
- Effective Scripting Techniques
- Achieving Attention, Retention and Actions
- Closing Techniques for Any Presentation
Professional Speaking Skills
- Impromptu Speaking: Listening, Thinking & Speaking
- Managing Question & Answer Sessions – Responding to Hostile or Difficult Situations
- Using Visual Aids to Create Impact
- Presenting with Humour
- Persuasive Speaking Techniques
- Strategies to Inspire your Audience
- Those whose career involves the need to convince or persuade people will benefit from this course
- Professionals, Engineers, Consultants, Sales & Marketing professionals, Heads of Departments
- Entrepreneurs, HR Personnel, Sales & Business Development managers, Customer Service and Support Personnel
Stanis Benjamin, Master Facilitator and Distinguished Toastmaster, is a motivational humorist and an accomplished speaker, consultant and trainer in the fields of business presentation skills, sales, communication, customer service, leadership and strategies for personal success. As a coach, consultant and keynote speaker, he has addressed many companies and institutions and helped senior executives, high-achieving professionals and beginners to reach higher levels of performance.
Stanis is a thought leader on how to create and sustain high performance. He combines theory with management practices to develop action-oriented techniques for building winning teams. He has been invited as an expert to speak on the topics “Behaviour Focused Communication and Humour in Presentations” and presented on Positive Business Minutes for News Radio 93.8.
He has gained excellent reputation for his work with human resource and training departments of numerous organisations to design and develop Sales, Personal Effectiveness, Leadership and Communication training programmes. Stanis brings with him over 15 years of training and coaching experience and is accredited as an Executive Leadership facilitator.
TR Sakthi is an accomplished speaker, consultant and a highly effective trainer/facilitator conducting Communication, Sales as well as Leadership training. He served the Singapore Armed forces as a Commissioned Officer for 11 years in numerous combat and leadership appointments. As a Sales Professional in Great Eastern, he achieved his company’s top sales professional award in May 2010, Achiever Club Qualifier. He also qualified for the Million Dollar Experience Convention consecutively for two years in Bangkok and Singapore.
Sakthi is a Toastmasters Competent Communicator and motivational humourist, having been the Toastmasters Area level Champion for Humorous speech as well as International speech contests and Table topics Division level Champion. He is currently serving as President in the Toastmasters club. His professionalism as a public speaker is reflected in his unique yet inspirational delivery – a versatile speaker who is able to blend in a repertoire of humour and entertainment effectively in his presentation.
Sakthi has also attained the Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment certification. He is qualified in the ‘Art of Coaching and Feedback’, ‘Business Continuity Planning’ and ‘Strategies for Effective Teaching and Learning’. He is an Associate Trainer with the Marketing Institute of Singapore, founder and principal consultant at TR Solutions, and a Certified Interactive Training Activities Facilitator by US-based Thiagi Group.
01 – 02 Dec 2021
The class offers in-class or virtual learning
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- MIS Member enjoy 10% Discount
- Register for 8 or more participants to enjoy 10% Group Discount