Strategies And Skills In Managing Sales Pipeline
by Stanis Benjamin / Graham Carter
Why You Should Attend This Course
The key to closing sales frequently is dependent not only in generating leads but also on the quality of leads that fits the profile of your preferred prospects flowing through your sales pipeline. One of the greatest challenge is to not only to keep the sales funnel full but also to increase the velocity of the leads from the top of the sales funnel through the sales pipeline.
Thus managing sales pipeline should be a focused activity for all in the organisation unfortunately it is disrupted daily by time consuming transactions, distractions and lack of continual lead generation. This session offers participants a number of ways to increases in sales effectiveness, forecast accuracy, and sales results. Sales Professionals across all industries know that pipeline management can make a big difference in accurate predictability of sales performance and profits.
- Understand Relationship Between Sales Process and Sales Pipeline
- Identify Qualify Criteria For Leads To Flow Through The Sales Pipeline
- Implementing a Consistent Flow Through The Pipeline To Increase Results
- Identify Actions Needed by Deal With Disruptions To The Flow of Leads
- Plan and Prioritize Sales Activities for Increasing Sales Velocity in The Pipeline
- Understand The Sales Funnel And Pipeline For Managing Sales Performance
- Developing A Sales Funnel Linking To The Sales Process
- The Sales Pipeline Planning Cycle- Filling The Sales Funnel With Qualified Leads
- Sales Activity Management Through Sales Pipeline –Managing Different Stages
- Develop A Reservoir of Customers To Flow Through The Buying Stages
- Analysing And Classifying Leads In Sales Funnel Flowing Through The Pipeline
- Maintain Both Quantity And Quality Leads For Sales Opportunities In The Pipeline
- Creating A Back Flow To Isolate Unqualified Leads in the Sales Funnel
- Synchronizing the Sales Pipeline Activities To The Customer’s Buying Process
- Triggering a Buying Process To Move Customers in the Sales Funnel
- Influencing Buying Process In Terms of Velocity, Volume size And Closing Ratio
- Removing Sales Barriers And Obstacles In The Pipeline To Increase Sales Velocity
- Evaluating the Costs Incurred And Conducting Profit Analysis
- Know The Closing Ratios And Productivity Ratios- Controlling Pipeline Leakage
- Sales Funnel And Pipeline Review Process To Change Sales Performance
- Developing a Personal Sales Pipeline Implementation Process And Plan
This experiential workshop is facilitated through a variety of adult learning techniques, role-plays, lectures, group discussion, situational analysis, exercises and participants’ presentations.
Sales Management ,Head of Sales and Marketing, Sales and Marketing Directors, Business Development Executives, Financial Team, Sales team leaders and managers and all those who carry responsibility for achieving Sales Objectives and would like their teams closing ratios to improve.
(Course will be conducted by one of the following trainers)
Stanis Benjamin, Master Facilitator and Distinguished Toastmaster, is a motivational humorist and an accomplished speaker, consultant and trainer in the fields of business presentation skills, sales, communication, customer service, leadership and strategies for personal success. As a coach, consultant and keynote speaker, he has addressed many companies and institutions and helped senior executives, high-achieving professionals and beginners to reach higher levels of performance.
Stanis is a thought leader on how to create and sustain high performance. He combines theory with management practices to develop action-oriented techniques for building winning teams. He has been invited as an expert to speak on the topics “Behaviour Focused Communication and Humour in Presentations” and presented on Positive Business Minutes for News Radio 93.8.
He has gained excellent reputation for his work with human resource and training departments of numerous organisations to design and develop Sales, Personal Effectiveness, Leadership and Communication training programmes. Stanis brings with him over 15 years of training and coaching experience and is accredited as an Executive Leadership facilitator.
Graham Carter, Senior Facilitator and a leading member of the Australian Institute of Training and Development, Graham Carter is an accomplished speaker, consultant and a highly effective trainer/facilitator of key skill development programs such as ;Business and Marketing presentation skills, Sales and Negotiation capabilities, Trade Marketing, Strategic Account Management, Customer Service, Front line management, Coaching for Excellence, and Team building.
As a coach, consultant and keynote speaker, he has addressed many companies and institutions across the Asia Pacific region and has helped senior executives, high-achieving professionals and beginners to reach higher levels of performance.
Graham knows how to create and sustain high productivity, combining theory with practice to develop action-oriented techniques for building winning performance and teams. He has been invited as to speak on the topics “Better Business Communication” and “Professional Selling” at many leading business conferences including large corporations such as Mars Inc, L’Oreal ,Nestle, P & G, Dairy Farms, Universal Pictures, Fuji Xerox to name a few.
Authoring numerous sales, negotiation and business communication training programs for large companies and having facilitated these across many different company divisions Graham has an exceptional knowledge of the various trade channels that businesses operate in, such as Retail Supermarkets, Pharmacy, Health and Beauty, Foodservice, Contract negotiations, B2B, and the Insurance industry.
His natural charisma, ability to captivate and keep his audience focused is a key factor in the exceptional results and feedback ratings received on a consistent basis.
He is the founder and principal consultant at Skill Enhancement Training International and an associate trainer with the Marketing Institute of Singapore, Step-up International, Glendinning Management Consultants and has work across the region since 1991 having resided in Singapore , Thailand and Australia.
21 – 22 Oct 2021
The class offers in-class or virtual learning
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- MIS Member enjoy 10% Discount
- Register for 8 or more participants to enjoy 10% Group Discount