Techniques to Closing Sales
by Stanis Benjamin / Shankar G
Why You Should Attend This Course
Research found that nine out of ten salespeople reach the end of their sales process before 80% of their customers are ready to buy. Now you can control sales behaviour and gain sales advantage by pushing all the right buttons. This course provides you with a well-thought process of designing, structuring, planning and closing sales. It will provide you with a framework for defining the right situation and moment to call for the action to execute a sale.
- Identify critical success skills of top salespeople
- Create a systematic process to closing sales
- Recognise personalities and use the appropriate closing techniques
- Effective ways to answer objections, meet sales resistance and obstacles to buying
- Gain confidence and motivation to increase closing ratio
- Mindset & Characteristics of Professional Salesperson
- Vital Determinants of success for Closing Sales
- Psychology of Closing – Build Trust & Rapport
- Sales Tools that Influence Closing – Right Ideas and Words to Add Exceptional Value
- Understanding Personality and Learning styles to Influence Buying
- Powerful Sales Presentation Skills to Close
- The Art of Asking the Right Questions at the Right Time to Close
- Choosing the Right Closing Approach
- Techniques to get Buyer Attention
- Five Powerful Closing Questions that Lead to Closing
- Tested Responses to Manage Objections and Close
- Ways to Present Price and Using Tested Price Closes
- Closing Using Organised Approaches
- Professional Sales Closing Techniques
Sales executives or professionals who want to master the skill of closing sales.
(Course will be conducted by one of the following trainers)
Stanis Benjamin, Master Facilitator and Distinguished Toastmaster, is a motivational humorist and an accomplished speaker, consultant and trainer in the fields of business presentation skills, sales, communication, customer service, leadership and strategies for personal success. As a coach, consultant and keynote speaker, he has addressed many companies and institutions and helped senior executives, high-achieving professionals and beginners to reach higher levels of performance.
Stanis is a thought leader on how to create and sustain high performance. He combines theory with management practices to develop action-oriented techniques for building winning teams. He has been invited as an expert to speak on the topics “Behaviour Focused Communication and Humour in Presentations” and presented on Positive Business Minutes for News Radio 93.8.
He has gained excellent reputation for his work with human resource and training departments of numerous organisations to design and develop Sales, Personal Effectiveness, Leadership and Communication training programmes. Stanis brings with him over 15 years of training and coaching experience and is accredited as an Executive Leadership facilitator.
Shankar G is an accomplished speaker, consultant and a highly effective trainer and facilitator conducting communication, sales as well as leadership training. He has motivated many individuals to grow in their personal and professional journey.
Having journeyed through challenging personal life situations, Shankar has been featured in Mediacorp, Vasantham Central, Channel News Asia as well in the Straits Times, Tamil Murasu and Newpaper for his accomplishments and inspiration to many.
He is a versatile speaker and is able to blend in a repertoire of humour and entertainment effectively with a message of importance in his presentation. At the end of he is delivery; he is able to move his audience to a new understanding and depth of feeling that will make the audience adopt his views as a collective reaffirmation of their own.
From his sales career and training expertise and from experiential learning, he has developed comprehensive and effective approach to communication, sales and Leadership. His expertise as a trainer and speaker have enabled him to deliver trainings in Sales Negotiations, Goal setting workshops and Financial planning presentations for numerous companies.
11 – 12 Nov 2021
The class offers in-class learning only
- Time: 9 am – 5 pm
- MIS Member enjoy 10% Discount
- Register for 8 or more participants to enjoy 10% Group Discount