Winning Sales Opportunities with Effective Tele-sales Strategies and Techniques
by Cecilia Sim
Why You Should Attend This Course
Top tele-sales performers are effective and forward-thinking to adapt their sales strategies and techniques at all times to cope with the changing situation. They can engage customers on the phone successfully by creating positive memorable tele-sales interactions and meaningful sales conversations to win over customers from their competitors.
In this workshop, the tele-salesperson will learn and apply the relevant tele-sales strategies, skills and techniques through practical selling activities for successful tele-selling.
- Plan and prepare for tele-sales consulting to maximize your results
- Apply tele-sales techniques that address and respond to the buyers’ behaviours and context
- Increase confidence to create positive memorable tele-sales interactions and experiences
- Plan and align tele-sales strategy with the customers’ buying strategy, purpose and behaviors
- Open the tele-sales call with a personalized introduction to create a good first impression
- Articulate value proposition message or the tele-sales script that addresses and responds to the unique needs and situation of the customers
- Manage your voice projection when presenting to the customers for better customer engagement and customer trust
- Use the right words and phrases to different types of customers to improve the sales outcomes
- Listen actively and ask relevant questions to manage customer concerns and respond with relevant solutions to resolve customer problems
- Adapt communication styles that respond to various types of customers
- Avoid the pitfalls of tele-sales to leave a positive impression on the customer
This is a practical and interactive workshop using realistic sales scenarios. The learning methodologies include the participants engaging in experiential hands-on learning through mini-lectures, assessments, group discussion, role plays, and skills-building activities. Facilitator debriefing will engage and encourage peers and groups when conducting gap-analysis for their reflections, reviews and, critiques on areas of improvements.
Tele-sales professional, business development executives and managers, new sales people, anyone who does sales and consulting over the phone.
Cecilia Sim strongly believes that people can develop positive behavioural capabilities and skillset for personal and professional excellence. Being a practitioner, she is well-versed with practical strategies when facilitating participants and strongly effective in sharing real-life experiences, inspiring for changed mindsets and motivating personnel for better results.
Cecilia has conducted training for thousands of companies across different industries and cultures in local, regional, and international. She adopts a gap analysis training methodology to facilitate participants through experiential self-discovery. Her practical approach helps participants to gain self-awareness of personal effectiveness, opportunity areas for improvements, and to be proactively ready in action steps for personal development and better results.
Cecilia has more than 25 years of extensive experience in industries such as IT, education, membership and management consulting. Her previous roles include trainer/facilitator, pre-sales consultant, assistant director, and General Manager. Her job responsibilities span across portfolio/brand positioning, change management, performance management to sales performance. She continues to offer training solutions in her expertise in sales, marketing, communication, change and performance management.
Cecilia holds a Master of Business Administration from the University of Adelaide, Australia, Bachelor of Business Administration (Honor, major in Management Information System) from the Northeastern University, Boston, USA. She also holds the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA), and as a WSQ Certified trainer for Service Professional (CSP) and GEMS (going the extra miles). She is a certified KPI professional by the KPI Institute.
She is the Founder of Softskills Net, a training and management consulting firm focused on developing people to their best at both personal and professional levels.
01 Sep 2021
01 Dec 2021
The class offers in-class or virtual learning
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- MIS Member enjoy 10% Discount
- Register for 8 or more participants to enjoy 10% Group Discount